Social Icons

Golden - Lady Antebellum

by 1treehill23 I am not a normal country person, but LADY A changed all that for me. I love there music, they are absolutely fantastic. I'm so happy we get to listen to the whole album even before its out. I can't wait till May 7th.

by Michelle Lisk I think that Lady A has really stepped up their game on this one. Loving the new songs. They stole my heart from their very first album and have had ever since,don't see that changing any time soon. Thanks Lady A for singing the songs that reach out to so many that speak from our hearts.

by Shelll3 Hillary, Dave, and Charles have done it again! I expect more grammy wins in this trio's future with Golden. This album reminds me much of their first debut album. Classic Lady A. MUST BUY.

Formed: 2006 in Augusta, GA

Genre: Country

Years Active: '00s, '10s

Formed in 2006 by Charles Kelley (brother of singer/songwriter Josh Kelley), Hillary Scott (daughter of Grammy-winning country artist Linda Davis), and Dave Haywood, Lady Antebellum make contemporary country music that relies on the trio's rich harmonies and impeccable instrumental skills. Since its inception, the trio has graduated from dive bars to the Grand Ole Opry, opening for Phil Vassar, Rodney Atkins, and Carrie Underwood along the way. The group signed with Capitol Nashville in 2007 and... Full Bio

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Hits

action (1) attitude (2) Brothers (2) Coverage (4) Development (1) Explore (2) healthy (4) Legacy (1) Liability (2) Mortgage (1) Myths (1) Policy (4) School (3) Young (3)

Backlinks

 

Hot Celebrity

Beauty Tips

Fashion