Social Icons

Here's to the Good Times - Florida Georgia Line

by Julie Mayfield Don't get me wrong I'm a die hard country fan (that switches the station when it's depressing)
FGL's music is all about having fun and good times, drinking, living and loving life! That's what I'm all about!
Hell ya guys, you did an awesome job.
I seen FGL 3 times live. The energy is insane, that they give off wile performing!!

by Ma5Fan I’ve been waiting for their full album! These guys have been hard at it for years. Cruise is their breakout song. A lot of great Southeast bands need a shout out like Chase Rice and Chris Lane Band.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Hits

action (1) attitude (2) Brothers (2) Coverage (4) Development (1) Explore (2) healthy (4) Legacy (1) Liability (2) Mortgage (1) Myths (1) Policy (4) School (3) Young (3)

Backlinks

 

Hot Celebrity

Beauty Tips

Fashion