Social Icons

The Lumineers - The Lumineers

by pamsmiley How can you not love this song! Way to go Neyla! Proud to say you were my student.

by InlettecluatMall So many people already know that they put on an amazing show! With this album, The Lumineers also have proved to be masters in a studio. For a debut album, this self titled work shines blindingly as one of the best of 2012. I'm so excited to see where they will go! I'll follow on The Lumineers' heels as close as uncomfortably possible because I know I'll always have a pretty bird singing in my ear.

Love x 10 + 100.

by Tablite I saw this band live just two days ago in Seattle. I'd been waiting to see them for many, many weeks. Now to finally have the new album downloaded and at my fingertips is perfect. Each song brings new life and love to the sound. They are heart warming and true. You can feel the love they have for the music and for each other. Their songs bring people together. I can't pick a favorite song. I love them all.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Hits

action (1) attitude (2) Brothers (2) Coverage (4) Development (1) Explore (2) healthy (4) Legacy (1) Liability (2) Mortgage (1) Myths (1) Policy (4) School (3) Young (3)

Backlinks

 

Hot Celebrity

Beauty Tips

Fashion