Social Icons

The Music of Nashville Original Soundtrack Volume 2 - Nashville Cast

by EastCoastCountryFan There are great songs on this album, but I already have all of them for the most part. Where is "Already Gone" by Connie Britton? I was looking forward to the second volume of this season's soundtrack coming out just for this song, and it's not on here. I am so disappointed, to say the least. Come on, ABC.

by kyblongrl76 The song the daughters sang was Ho Hey by the Lumineers. Absolutely loved it!!

by OneHotMama0305 I LOVE this show. The music is phenomenal, and I listen to it all of the time. But I have already purchased 5 out of the 11 songs on this soundtrack. I hope when it is released I will have the "complete my album" option, because I don't want to buy the same music twice. Also, what the heck took so long to release this one? I hope that the next soundtrack will come sooner.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Hits

action (1) attitude (2) Brothers (2) Coverage (4) Development (1) Explore (2) healthy (4) Legacy (1) Liability (2) Mortgage (1) Myths (1) Policy (4) School (3) Young (3)

Backlinks

 

Hot Celebrity

Beauty Tips

Fashion